2020 has been a total shock for some of us and things happened that caught us off guard. Perhaps since the era of the year changed, that was a bomb that landed on our heads. 😂 This pandemic and the longest election ever has made this year one of the strangest years drizzled in what the hell moments lol but I still had an overall good year. The year isn’t over yet though. Here are some of the BIG things that caught me off guard 😂
- So my dog howls when I mention the name of his dog buddies. 🐕 I’ve never heard him howl before! I thought it was only a wild wolf thing. 🤔 I took him to visit one of his pals from the old neighborhood and he was pleased.
- I gave up coffee months ago. I know, I don’t see how I did it but consuming coffee so much slacks up your routine. I had to let that habit go because I was totally dependent on it.. 🙅♀️ (refer to a previous blog discussing this dilemma lol.)
- One of my dead plants from the summer started back blooming. I thought it was dead from all that heat this summer..I left it alone for months, but just like Lazarus, it rose from the dead. 😂 🥀🌹 It’s blooming yellow and I take it as a sign of renewal. I’ll rename it Lazarus lol
- I got a blood transfusion over the summer while in the hospital.. bc I’m anemic 🧛♀️lol wasn’t as creepy as I thought…it increased my intuition. Maybe I’m a vampire because I do work part time as a psychic and I stay up late and love gloomy weather lol
- I finally got a Camaro in January after dreaming of it as a child..Dreams really do come true 😁. ……………So there you have it. I am thankful that my surprises weren’t anything negative; if they were, it’s best to turn negatives into positives. What were some things that took you by surprise in this ROLLERCOASTER of a year? lol Oh yes and we had a full moon on Halloween, how unpredictable was that? lol